Legal issues for the elderly and their families involve asset preservation, incapacity, nursing home issues, Medicare, Medicaid, & Veteran’s benefits. We also counsel the elderly and their caretakers regarding useful services and programs.
Everyone needs to plan for their future. Let us prepare an estate plan tailored to your individual needs and goals, including avoiding probate, protecting assets, providing for family members, and obtaining peace of mind.
Starting a business is an exciting endeavor. Deciding on the type of business entity is critical groundwork for a successful enterprise. We are dedicated to seeing your business move forward.
This is the time of year to make resolutions and set goals for the new year. Your list might include goals like getting in shape, organizing your house, and traveling more. Another popular New Year’s resolution is to get a will or trust in place. Our firm can help you cross that goal off your list and it will be easier than you think.
Why should you get your planning done in 2016? With well-drafted documents prepared by our attorneys, you can accomplish the following:
- Ensure that your assets transfer to the person(s) of your choice
- Identify who is in charge of your estate and any money you leave to minor children
- If you have children, name who would take care of them if something happens to you
- Identify who will make financial or health decisions for you if you can’t
- Preserve your wealth by avoiding probate fees and estate taxes
- Perhaps most importantly, you will have peace of mind knowing you have a great plan in place
Getting your will or trust done does not have to be a daunting task. Contact Barchet Law today and schedule a complimentary initial meeting. We are friendly, straight-forward and genuinely believe in getting great plans in place for our clients. You can be finished in just a few weeks. It really could be the easiest goal you cross off your list all year!